- Cervical Smears - a request is made from the Health Authority to remind you to make an appointment with the Practice Nurse.
- Immunisations for Children - invitations to attend are sent by the Health Authority who maintain a database.
- Asthma – we advice you to have a yearly review and monitor your condition.
- Diabetes – if you suffer from diabetes, regular check-ups are essential. You will receive an invite to attend the clinic.
- Health Checks for New Patients – this gives us the opportunity to review your care and arrange any routine medication you may require.
- Minor Surgical Operations - by appointment after an initial consultation with the doctor.
- Flu (Autumn only).
- Warfarin – patients who are prescribed this medication require regular blood tests which can be done at the surgery.
An appointment is always necessary.
- Travel Vaccinations – please leave at least 6 – 8 weeks before your holiday. Although the NHS will pay for some vaccinations, not all are available free on the NHS.
- Non NHS Examinations – can be booked with your GP.
A fee is charged for non NHS examinations and Medical Reports in line with the recommended rates.